2021 Rogers Rookie Winter Tour
Red ball 6yrs plus (Max Participants 30)
Orange ball 16yrs and under (Max Participants 16)
**If you are already registered into a Saturday Fundamentals Class (1-2:30pm or 2:30-4pm) you DO NOT need to register for the Rogers Rookie Tournament online, you will be automatically entered**
Orange Ball times may vary based on number of participants – Jordan will be in contact with you if your time changes!
*Provided prizes for players are set in a running order, and are based on how many tournaments each individual player attended in that specific 6 tournament time span. Prizing options are non-negotiable and are managed by the Tennis PEI Staff.*
The following policy is in place for Tennis PEI Programs:
- Any Tennis PEI program participant, coach or spectator over the age of 18 must be prepared to show proof of double vaccination.
- Any individual in a program which includes both adults and youth must show proof of double vaccination.
- Youth who are participating in programs with other youth (such as Saturday Fundamentals, Junior Challengers, and High Performance Training), are not required to show proof of vaccination, but their parent/guardian or any accompanying spectator, over the age of 12, is required to do so. These immunization records should be ready to be shown at the front desk of The Spa Total Fitness Centre.
- Non-medical masks must be worn into, while spectating and while leaving the Spa Total Fitness Centre.
- Masks will not be required for participants during classes.
- Physical distancing should also be maintained.
The Rogers Rookie Tour is a national program designed to bridge the gap between entry-level tennis and the provincial competitive junior circuit. Launched in 2009, Rogers Rookie Tours have reached thousands of juniors each year at tennis clubs and community venues throughout the country. Last year over 5,000 boys and girls across the country competed in over 300 events. The Rogers Rookie Tour encourages players to continue through the tennis pathway to become regular competitors and/or lifelong tennis enthusiasts.Boys and girls up to the age of 18 are eligible to play in Rogers Rookie Tour events. All events in the Rogers Rookie Tour are non-elimination tournaments. These type of events offer unranked or lower-ranked youngsters a fun-filled and exciting event with multiple opportunities to play. Each player is guaranteed a minimum of three matches.
For details on how to create an account:
- PROVINCES: Select ‘TENNIS PEI’ (as your provincial organization – click on the arrow)
- RULES AND REGULATION: Read and accept the user agreement
- PROFILE: Fill in your contact information
- MEMBERSHIP: Select your specific Membership Type( Recreational), Select PEI– All Regions, Select your specific Club
- ACCOUNT: Create your login ID, password, add your email address etc.
Once you have completed these steps, an email with an activation link will be sent to you from the Tennis Canada Tournament Software account. Please follow the link in the email, in order to ACTIVATE your account. This process is only completed once per player during your first event registration. Keep your account info for future event registrations.
*Signing up for a Recreational Membership does not mean you have registered for an event.*