Tennis PEI was established in April 1983 as the Prince Edward Island Tennis Association. We are a non-profit provincial organization that works with Tennis Canada, the Provincial Tennis Associations and PEI Provincial Government to provide quality tennis opportunities for PEI citizens.
Mission: To advance the sport of tennis in Prince Edward Island for all levels of play.
- Strong Partnerships
- Healthy Living
2018-2021 Strategic Directions:
- Support and grow accessible recreational play.
- Support and grow accessible competitive play.
- Improve access to quality tennis courts year-round.
- Uphold organizational accountability, stability and effectiveness.
- Initiate, engage and enhance stakeholder relationships.