Tennis PEI Membership for Adults and Juniors
CLICK HERE to register or renew your membership
Tennis PEI is part of a national system that integrates membership, tournaments, leagues, and rankings across Canada. Tournament participants are able to manage their own profile, update their information as needed, and register directly for tournaments, events, clinics, and other Prince Edward Island events.
New and current Tennis PEI members are required to set up a profile.
Tennis PEI membership is a requirement for all tennis players in the province who wish to participate in sanctioned events throughout the year. Your membership gives you full access to our events for one calendar year.
Need some help setting up your Tennis PEI membership, or registering for a tournament? Click on one of the following topics:
- Creating a player profile
- Paying for your membership
- Registering for a tournament
- Additional help topics
FAQS about logging into your Tennis PEI account:
Q. Where can I find my Tennis PEI member ID number?
A. If you do not know your 8 digit member ID, follow this link or watch this video. Once on the Tennis Canada Tournament Software page, sign into your account and there you will be able to view your 8 digit member ID number.
Q. What if I have forgotten my login name or password?
A. Click Lost Login or Lost Password and a new one will be sent to your email address, that was indicated when your profile was originally created.
Q. What if I have changed emails since creating my Tennis PEI account?
A. If you have since changed emails, please log in to your account and click on the Settings tab, where you will be able to update your email address.
Q. What if I have forgotten both my login name and password?
A. If you have forgotten both your login name and password, you must request Lost Login name first, as this is required before you are able to reset the password.
Q. I don’t have a PayPal account set up, how do I pay with Credit or Debit?
A. You don’t need to have a PayPal account in order to pay for your Tennis PEI membership. Simply click “Pay with debit or credit card” below the PayPal log in information.
Remember: if unsuccessful upon trying to retrieve either your login name or password, please DO NOT create a new account, email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance.
RENEW YOUR MEMBERSHIP
Instructions for those who have a Tennis PEI Membership (account) in the Tennis Canada System:
- Login to Tennis Canada System
- Begin by looking up your name in the system
- Click Search above Login – type your Name, click PLAYER in drop down menu – click Search
- If your name shows up, this means you have a Tennis PEI Membership already.
- Please DO NOT create a new account. Multiple accounts for one individual causes confusion and can conflict with individual rankings in our system if players are using more than one account.
- To proceed, click Login in the upper right corner and type in your Login Name and Password to access your account.