2021 Adult Winter Programming
Ball Machine Classes
Oct 2nd – Dec 18th
An intensive hour hitting hundreds of balls against our relentless ball machine in exciting shot situations.
Member – $15/class
Non-Mem – $18/class
With only the one court available, classes will be limited to 8 participants & advanced registrations will be required.
Lessons can only be accessed up to one week in advance.
Adult Intro Refresher
For players with little to no experience in the game of tennis – the focus is on core fundamental strokes.
January 4th- January 25th
Tuesdays, 7pm at The Spa
Doubles Ladder League
There is no cost to be on the invite list
– Invite to all players interested in participating goes out at the beginning of the week.
– Respond if interested in playing that week.
– The 4 person groupings are made by going down the ladder list from top to bottom based on who has responded to the invite that week.
– Please note that the displayed ranking list only includes those that have played a match so far this year and does not represent the full list which includes those that have played in the past and new registrants that have not played a match as of yet.
– Over the 1.5 hrs you will play one set no-ad scoring with each partner in the group to determine the new ranking order.
– Each week a new ranking list will be produced and the rankings will change over time and also different people will be available each week so the 4-somes each week will vary.
**Example: We have a starting ranking list of 20 persons. If 14 people respond to the invite on week # 1, the top 4 players on the ladder play 11-12:30pm, the next 4 players play at 12:30-2pm, and the next ranked players play 2-3:30pm. The last 2 players do not get to play.**
CONTACT JORDAN@TENNISPEI.CA OR CALL (902)370-2109 TO REGISTER
The following policy is in place for Tennis PEI Programs:
- Any Tennis PEI program participant, coach or spectator over the age of 18 must be prepared to show proof of double vaccination.
- Any individual in a program which includes both adults and youth must show proof of double vaccination.
- Youth who are participating in programs with other youth (such as Saturday Fundamentals, Junior Challengers, and High Performance Training), are not required to show proof of vaccination, but their parent/guardian or any accompanying spectator, over the age of 12, is required to do so. These immunization records should be ready to be shown at the front desk of The Spa Total Fitness Centre.
- Non-medical masks must be worn into, while spectating and while leaving the Spa Total Fitness Centre.
- Masks will not be required for participants during classes.
- Physical distancing should also be maintained.