Tennis PEI is committed to growing tennis in PEI and providing opportunities for all to participate at a level consistent with their personal goals and aspirations. The core values of Tennis PEI are:
- Integrity – Tennis PEI believes that all of its activities and related events should be carried out with the utmost integrity.
- Personal Development – Tennis PEI believes in instilling positive personal values through competition and training.
- Excellence – Tennis PEI believes in the pursuit of excellence in conjunction with the development of positive personal values.
- Sportsmanship – Tennis PEI believes in sportsmanship and will encourage the highest possible level of sportsmanship in all its programs and activities.
- Participation – Tennis PEI believes that all PEI citizens, regardless of age, place of residence, financial means, or physical ability should be given an opportunity to participate in, and enjoy the game of tennis.
- Volunteerism – Tennis PEI believes that the primary means through which tennis can grow and prosper is through dedicated volunteers.
- Commitment and Effort – Tennis PEI believes in instilling its athletes with a sense of commitment and dedication in achieving personal goals.
- Teamwork – Tennis PEI believes in the notion of teamwork and its importance for both the development of athletes and the advancement of the sport in general.